Beginner Swimming Three-Session Clinic (April)
SESSION ONE TUESDAY: APRIL 9, 2019 at 7:45 until 9:00 p.m.
SESSION TWO WEDNESDAY: APRIL 10, 2019 at 7:35 until 9:05 p.m.
SESSION THREE THURSDAY: APRIL 11, 2019 at 7:45 until 9:00 p.m.
- 4 Hours of instruction (The only difference between a 1, 2,3 or 4 day clinic is the number of hours)
Coach, Valentin will help you learn and practice the skills that are taught in the Beginner Swimming Program:
- Buoyancy - learn to float on your front and back
- Breathing - learn how to manage your breathing
- Propulsion - learn how to move across the pool on your stomach and back
- Vertical Floating - learn how to stay afloat when the floor is not underneath you